When it comes to writing papers, there are two main writing styles that are followed; formal and informal writing style. So, what are the basic differences between these two writing styles?
Well, both writing styles differ in the style and tone used by the author. Ideally, the author should first analyze the situation and the context to determine which style is required before finally sitting to type.
A formal free essay writer is written in a more professional way and follows a specific outline. On the other hand, writing an informal essay is less strict as it tends to be more personal than formal writing.
In this chart below, you can find some major differences between formal and informal essay writing.
- Usage of a person: It is usually written in the third person pronoun
- Informal Essays: It usually addresses the reader directly so, it is written in the first person pronoun.
- Usage of a person: The tone tends to be more objective in this type of writing. It holds emotions and expresses concern through a strong argument.
- Informal Essays: It tends to be more personal and subjective; funny, amusing, serious or angry. Written mostly in conversational style tone.
- Usage of a person: It follows a specific structure/outline to develop an argument to support the main thesis statement.
- Informal Essays: It is mostly written in a more loose structure.
- Usage of a person: It generally presents ideas with a critical evaluation to argue a point in detail.
- Informal Essays: It is mainly written for enjoyment and entertainment purpose.
Source of Evidence;
- Usage of a person: Mostly drawn from historical events or any other form of literature work.
- Informal Essays: The sources are commonly drawn from everyday events and experiences.
Whether you are writing a formal or informal essay, it is important to keep the style consistent throughout the paper. So, keep these tips in mind before you start writing your essay. You can also take into account online writing services as well. There are many free reliable companies that provide essay writer online to help students struggling with their college or university assignments.